Driver MTM, Inc.
MTM Transit in partnership with Missouri NEMT (Non Emergency Medical Transportation) is looking for a Full Time Driver, Non – CDL to join our team in Lake St. Louis!
Why make the move to MTM Transit?
- $20.00 Starting Pay
- Vehicles provided
- Affordable benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Free Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability coverage for eligible employees
- Paid Training & Overtime
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Safety Bonus
- Yearly Pay Increases
- 401(K) With Company Match
- Referral Bonus Program
Company Bio: MTM, Inc.
MTM offers a wealth of employment opportunities!
Our corporate culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-life balance, and strategic career advancement opportunities in a rewarding work environment where you will make a positive impact in your community and beyond. In particular, MTM is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees. We have been recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program and as one of the St. Louis area’s Healthiest Employers by the St. Louis Business Journal, as well as a Best Place to Work by the Business Journal.
We offer employment opportunities that support both our traditional healthcare operations, as well as our transit operations through MTM Transit.
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact MTM’s People & Culture.
- Provide safe and reliable transportation
- Demonstrate excellent defensive driving skills
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Must assist with passenger loading and unloading from vehicle
- Must assist with any mobility device and securement as required for safety protocols
- Ensure the on-time pick-up and drop off of the customer
- Demonstrates understanding and sensitivity to the needs of older adults and individuals with disabilities
- Complete thorough vehicle pre-trip, post-trip, and DVI inspections as required
- Complete paperwork as required
- Utilize tablets or electronic devices as required
Qualifications / Requirements
- Highschool diploma or G.E.D equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have 5 years driving experience
- Possess valid authorization to work in the United States
- Must possess a Missouri class E driver’s license
- No suspensions, DUI, or citations in the last 3 years
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and pre-employment drug/alcohol screening
- Must pass criminal background check investigation
The Right Fit
MTM firmly believes that our talented workforce is the backbone of our operations. Our core values guide our employees in providing the highest quality customer experience possible and helping clients achieve their goals. When filling open positions, we look for hardworking candidates who can contribute to our culture and overall success by embodying our five core values:
- Respect Individuals
- Collaborate to Innovate
- Deliver Value
- Align with Clients
- Act with Integrity
- « Previous Job: Employee Benefits Specialist, Systems & Ancillary Plans
- » Next Job: Sr. Director of Finance