Workday Technical Consultant – Financials Commerce Bank
Location: Clayton (8000 Forsyth)
The main purpose of this role is to review, analyze and evaluate the Workday functionality by driving system design, development, maintenance, and support for Talent Management (HR) team.
Do you have configuration experience with Workday Financials and Adaptive Insights? Do you want to make a difference in the organization and be known as a “solutions consultant & value driver”? Our job might be what you’re looking for!
As Workday customer #43, we’re looking to add another dynamic technical consultant to our experienced team. In this role you’ll be reviewing, analyzing and evaluating the Workday functionality. You’ll drive system design, development, maintenance, and support for our Talent Management (HR) Team. You’ll have the ability to work independently under minimal supervision and as a member of an innovative results driven team- that still likes to have fun.
If you have successful and proven experience consulting with customers, outlining requirements, project management, configuration and full stage implementation – this could be your next job.
- Communicate and coordinate with IT to resolve issues
- Consult with business unit and customers to analyze user needs and proactively recommend system solutions
- Serve as project leader on complex or multi-faceted projects supporting new functionality development or enhancement updates
- Develop solutions by planning, designing, configuring, testing, and finalizing end stage implementation, all tier levels
- Act as a mentor to other team members within the department
- Design and develop Talent Management systems
- Examine existing system functionality, confirm suitability, recommend changes and/or produce specifications and outline designs of new system features or functionality, tier III+.
- Serve as technical administrator for Talent Management applications tier III+
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Strong technical knowledge of senior level Workday Configuration Architect, Workday Finance and related modules, through understanding of system architecture, business process framework, security, hierarchies, supervisory organization, customer organizations and positions
- Extensive knowledge of Workday HCM and related modules, complete understanding of system architecture, business process framework and security
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial accounting processes, methodologies and, concepts
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentially
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities while under minimal supervision
- Inquisitive, agile, and strong team player with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values
- Advanced level proficiency with Workday Configuration, Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 6+ years related systems experience required
- Workday experience required
This position can be fully remote with a schedule agreed upon by manager. May be on-site when business needs arise and for “moments that matter”. Offices located in Clayton, MO & Kansas City, MO.
- « Previous Job: Wealth Management Professional Advisor – Private Client
- » Next Job: Retail Group Operations Specialist