Workday Systems & Learning Analyst, 08 Commerce Bank
Location: Clayton (8000 Forsyth)
Time Type: Full time
Do you have configuration experience with Workday HCM, solid foundational knowledge of business process framework, roles and security and understanding of functional domains and how the pieces come together? Do you want to make a difference in the organization and be known as a “solutions consultant & value driver”? Our job might be what you’re looking for!
As Workday customer #43, we’re looking to add another dynamic technical consultant to our experienced team. In this role you’ll lead reviewing, analyzing, configuring, and evaluating the Workday functionality. You’ll drive system design, development, maintenance, and support for our Talent Development Team as technical owner of the Workday Learning module. (1/3rd of role). You’ll also provide tier I & II systems (2/3rd of role) support to the entire Workday systems team, gaining additional hands-on experience in all modules within the tenant. You’ll have the ability to work independently under minimal supervision and as a member of an innovative results driven team- that still likes to have fun.
If you have successful and proven experience consulting with customers, outlining requirements, project management, configuration, and full stage implementation – this could be your next job!
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Responsible for functionality development for Talent Management systems
- Produce specifications and outline designs of new system features or functionality, tier I-III
- Technical administrator for tier I-III configuration based on requirements
- Consult with business unit and customers to analyze user needs and proactively recommend system solutions, tier I-II
- Maintain/monitor current information systems, including periodic system updates
- Provide individual technical support and resolve daily issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Working knowledge of Workday HCM and related modules, thorough understanding of system architecture, business process framework and security
- Advanced knowledge of Workday Reporting, including calc fields, and complex reporting
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Inquisitive, agile, and strong team player with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook. May require knowledge of SQL or HTML.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 2+ years related systems and Workday experience required
- « Previous Job: Tax Accountant – Commerce Trust Company, 08
- » Next Job: Costume Fellow