Web Designer Dot Foods
Location: Mt. Sterling, IL, Chesterfield, MO, or Remote
Department: Brand Marketing
Reports To: Creative Services Manager
Your Role: The primary purpose of the Web Designer role is to design, create, and maintain all Dot Foods, Inc. and Dot Transportation, Inc. (DTI) marketing websites as well as execute all non-supplier sponsored email marketing campaigns.
Company Bio: Dot Foods
As a family-owned and -operated company since 1960, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
• Competitive compensation package, including bonuses for successful performance
• Extensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k and profit-sharing
• Significant advancement opportunities
• Lead the design, creation, and maintenance of all DTI and Dot Foods, Inc. marketing websites, not including the corporate website or The Expressway®.
• Execute all non-supplier sponsored email marketing campaigns within Dot’s marketing automation platform or ecommerce platform, currently Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Episerver.
• Collaborate with Branding & Creative Services Project Managers. Knowledge of data, analytics, and insights to help inform digital marketing strategies and recommendations.
• Assist in managing Dot’s Google Paid advertising campaigns and search engine optimization efforts.
• Collaborate with Dot’s security and IT teams to establish web hosting and security best practices; conduct regular audits to ensure compliance for all marketing websites.
• Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
• Ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for customer/vendor calls, training or meetings.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, web design, digital media, or relevant field.
• 5+ years of experience in web design, Adobe Creative Suite, Word Press, and Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Microsoft Excel, user interface design, layout, typeface, web, accessibility, and mobile-first design.
• Knowledge of the SalesForce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) or an equivalent marketing automation.
We’d Like You to Have:
• Video production/animation experience.
• Experience managing Google Paid advertising and search engine optimization efforts.
• 3+ years of social media marketing experience including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
• Experience with CRM platform SalesForce
• Knowledge of AMPScript, SalesForce Marketing Cloud’s scripting language.
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.