Wealth Management Administrative Assistant Commerce Bank
Job Category: Grade 10
Location: 8000 Forsyth, St. Louis, Missouri 63105
This role is an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience and knowledge of Commerce Trust Company. You will find that several successful “alumni” from this position are sprinkled throughout the Commerce organization as they have leveraged this role for career advancement. We are delighted to encourage this approach as many have used this entry level opportunity to gain overall experience and branch out into fields in which they have longer-term interest. Our hard-working “graduates” are key contributors in many different areas of expertise. If you are planning your early career strategy, come sharpen your overall business acumen about the Trust business as you specialize for your chosen occupation down the road.
• Provides administrative and operational support to members of Commerce Trust Company in St. Louis and system wide.
• Interacts daily with Senior Executive, Client Administrator, Portfolio Manager and Private Banking staff as well as CTC client
• Responsible for keeping detailed records, cash distribution, creating reports, producing and maintaining data bases, preparing
and organizing mailings and client reception.
• Responsible for providing a high level of customer service.
• Prepare client presentations for Portfolio Managers.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Qualifications / Requirements
• Must be detail oriented, able to multitask, manage time effectively, and initiate problem solving.
• Excellent communication skills both written & oral.
• Good organizational skills and attentive to details.
• Professional appearance.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and work as a team sharing responsibilities.
• Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Inquisitive, agile, and strong team player with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned
with our culture and Core Values
• Basic level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• Previous office experience preferably in a financial or professional environment highly preferred.
• Strong prior experience in customer service contact and multi-line telephone skills required.
- « Previous Job: Institutional Business Development Officer
- » Next Job: HR Generalist – Benefits & Compliance *Fluent in Spanish*