Talent Acquisition Specialist MTM, Inc.
Location: CO – Denver
Help us build the future of MTM!
We are looking for people-centric individuals who want to be a part of a team that prides itself on promoting a company culture built on work/life flexibility, health and wellness, and most importantly removing barriers for our members.
If you have 1+ year of recruitment experience and enjoy working in high-volume, fast-paced environments, then we want to talk to you!
This role will focus on recruiting drivers for the Denver, CO location. You will partner with our hiring managers to execute recruiting strategies to find and attract the best talent.
If you are self-motivated, innovative, friendly, have a strong sense of urgency and are looking to take your recruitment career to the next level, let’s chat.
Qualifications / Requirements
What You’ll need:
- High School Diploma or GED (Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred)
- 1+ years of experience as a professional recruiter in a corporate setting or agency/search firm
- 1+ years of experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Previous experience with Workday is strongly preferred
- Previous experience using behavioral based interviewing techniques
- Previous experience using social channels such as LinkedIn or Indeed to source candidates
- Intermediate level of proficiency or above with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you:
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) with a company match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Birthday Holiday
- Casual Dress Environment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Milestone Anniversary One Month Sabbatical
Salary Min: $50,000
Salary Max: $90,000
- This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual skills, experience, and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact MTM’s People & Culture.
- « Previous Job: Grants Coordinator
- » Next Job: Benefit Administrator, Union Benefit Plans