SVP – Facilities Management Midwest BankCentre
Why a SVP – Facilities Management with Midwest BankCentre?
As the SVP – Facilities Management with Midwest BankCentre (MBC), you will be charged with taking a proactive approach in managing multiple facilities and maintenance team. This is done through negotiating leases and renewals for bank facilities, managing internal maintenance and repair staff as well as managing vendor relationships. This role is also responsible for the managing and determining the scope of work, bid process, selection and management of contractors and budget control of any remodels and/or branch construction. The SVP – Facilities Management at Midwest BankCentre interacts frequently with employees of all levels up to and including the CEO and the Real Estate Advisory Board.
Company Bio: Midwest BankCentre
About Midwest BankCentre
We have been a mainstay of St. Louis community banking since 1906. Currently, we rank among St. Louis’ largest locally owned banks. We provide integrated financial services with expertise in commercial, retail and digital banking; business treasury management; mortgage lending; consumer lending; and insurance. We are a local leader in the St. Louis Regional Unbanked Task Force and its Bank-On Save-Up St. Louis initiative. Since 2001, Midwest BankCentre has consecutively achieved the Bauer Financial 5-Star Superior financial rating each quarter.
Founded in St. Louis in 1906, we have branches in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and St. Charles County. In April 2015, we acquired Southern Commercial Bank, formed in 1891. In July 2016, we completed the purchase of Bremen Bank & Trust Co., founded in 1868.
Our Pillars of Success
- St. Louis is our home
- Your Success is our goal
- We build community one relationship at a time
- Demonstrate active listening and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in positive dialogue one-on-one or in a group setting, and at many different levels (customer, senior managers, peers and employees)
- Strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrate a high-level of emotional intelligence
- Proven ability to think and act independently and the ability to work individually or as a member of a team
- Skilled at prioritizing duties, working under time constraints, handling multiple tasks, and working independently while remaining flexible to changing priorities and assignments
- Direct the bank’s efforts to maintain a cost effective user friendly environment for customers, visitors and employees.
- Recruit, select, train, supervise, motivate, and evaluate staff.
- Develop and administer the operational and capital budgets and forecasting and perform cost analyses.
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Design and implement a Facilities Management Plan and ensure it is properly documented and current.
- Create and maintain emergency preparedness and response plans and activities.
- Develop and implement successful strategies to assure superior facilities management by establishing and implementing short- and long-range goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operational procedures.
- Stay current with Facilities Management best practices, new technologies and trends.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year University, in Engineering, Architecture, Business or a related field
- 10 years’ experience in facilities management, including but not limited to facilities operations, building management, engineering, construction, leasing and regulatory compliance
- 5 years’ supervisory experience in a multi-site environment
Willing and able to travel to other locations/branches, and possibly out of state for training
Come Rise With Us!
Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available.