Supplier Marketing Specialist Dot Foods
Location: Mt. Sterling, IL or Chesterfield, MO
Department: Digital Marketing
Reports To: Supplier Marketing Manager
Your Role: The Supplier Marketing Specialist works closely with external and internal stakeholders in a variety of departments relating to marketing, technology and product to ensure a superior user experience, drive engagement, and increase conversion. The position also performs a range of administrative and marketing support duties related to the daily operations of the department.
- Successfully coordinate, produce and execute supplier marketing campaigns.
- Speak confidently to supplier partners around the department value proposition and Dot’s marketing programs.
- Collaborate with external content contributors, writers and stakeholders for strategy and content creation.
- Interface directly with internal and 3rd party applications to execute marketing campaigns and and ideas.
- Work with internal departments who have business partner marketing initiatives to ensure alignment.
- Monitor trends and best practices as it relates to marketing communications.
- Make recommendations on standards, techniques and approaches to increase efficiency and performance.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Occasional overnight travel to other facilities and the ability to travel independently as needed without restrictions, via plane, auto, train or other transportation to meet the responsibilities of the job.
Qualifications / Requirements
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong prioritization and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Intermediate skillset in Microsoft Excel.
We’d Like You To Have:
- Experience in digital marketing, marketing, or communications.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, HTML, CSS or other languages.
- Experience with CRM platform Salesforce.
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for more than 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Family ownership that values employees and has a history of success.
- A flexible working environment.
- Competitive wages, bonus programs and benefits.
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.