Supplier Integration Specialist Dot Foods
Location: St. Louis (Chesterfield), MO or Mt. Sterling, IL, or Remote
Department: Business Development
Reports To: Supplier Integration Supervisor
Your Role: You will oversee the overall launching of our new suppliers. This includes being their primary contact and working closely with internal departments to effectively communicate and coordinate all aspects of a new supplier launch. You will be responsible for executing and ensuring adherence to the agreement between Dot and the new supplier.
Company Bio: Dot Foods
As a family-owned and -operated company since 1960, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Significant career advancement opportunities
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Communicate effectively with all internal departments (Sales, Replenishment, Pricing Team, Operations, Accounting, Transportation, Ecommerce) on all aspects of the new supplier.
- Represent Business Development at internal meetings to introduce the new supplier, i.e., Inventory Oversight Meeting.
- Work closely with Sales to create a sense of urgency for potential volume.
- Manage relationship with supplier up to 6-8 weeks following their first delivery.
- Coordinate with Replenishment for accuracy of orders in the beginning stages of supplier relationship.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Travel - Occasional (approx. 1 night per month) overnight travel required. Must have ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for customer/vendor calls, trainings, or meetings.
Qualifications / Requirements
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Dot experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong organizational skills.
We’d Like You To Have:
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Understanding of the needs of internal departments/customers.
Application deadline: August 23, 2022