Specialty Healthcare Account Executive Commerce Bank
This position is responsible for primarily selling Commerce Bank’s Health Services Financing (“HSF”) and CommerceCare, patient loan solutions to Hospitals, Health Systems, and other qualified healthcare providers that bill/collect patient out-of-pocket payments. Candidate will need to (1) demonstrate strong healthcare revenue cycle industry knowledge (2) bring established Sr. Finance healthcare relationships and (3) develop client strategies around complex patient finance approaches.
- Independently manage end to end sales process, including prospecting, pricing and packaging, demonstrations, term sheet development, commercial negotiation, credit approval, contract negotiation and signature.
- Partner with team members to assist in program implementation.
- Accountable for performance benchmarks for each new client.
- Identify additional opportunities to utilize Commerce Bank products.
- Communicate decisions, priorities and relevant information to team members effectively.
- Ability to travel 25-40% overnight to client meetings and industry conferences in territory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Location: St. Louis, Kansas City, or remote.
Qualifications / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Strong selling acumen.
- Working knowledge of Healthcare Revenue Cycle processes and strategies.
- Familiar with Hospital billing systems, and patient accounting systems, and HIPAA.
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Inquisitive, agile and strong team player with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- College Degree, preferably in Business, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the healthcare revenue cycle industry.
- Proven oral and written presentation skills.
- Collection industry experience.
- Banking/finance/accounting experience preferred.
- Experience in finding creative solutions to optimize healthcare patient collections.
- Network of Sr. Finance relationships in the East North Central Region (MI, IN, IL, KY, OH, & TN).
For this position, Commerce Bank will review your motor vehicle driving record. If you express interest in and are considered for this position, you’ll be asked to authorize our review of that record, maintain a valid driver’s license, and meet Commerce Bank’s driving record criteria; ongoing employment may be contingent upon meeting all driving requirements.