Senior Project Manager Midwest BankCentre
Why a Senior Project Manager with Midwest BankCentre?
As the Senior Project Manager with Midwest BankCentre (MBC) you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with the Banks’s strategy, commitments and goals. This is done through a variety of tasks such as defining projects’ required resources, timelines and goals; while providing communication of project status and deliverables to project owners and specific committees. The impact of the Senior Project Manager role will affect the entire enterprise, by this individual using best practices and experience to oversee and successfully execute projects by utilizing analytical and critical thinking skills. This position reports directly to the Chief Innovation Officer and interacts frequently with employees throughout the organization from individual contributor to CEO. The Senior Project Manager will indirectly supervise staff from other departments assigned to projects.
Company Bio: Midwest BankCentre
We have been a mainstay of St. Louis community banking since 1906. Currently, we rank among St. Louis’ largest locally owned banks. We provide integrated financial services with expertise in commercial, retail and digital banking; business treasury management; mortgage lending; consumer lending; and insurance. We are a local leader in the St. Louis Regional Unbanked Task Force and its Bank-On Save-Up St. Louis initiative. Since 2001, Midwest BankCentre has consecutively achieved the Bauer Financial 5-Star Superior financial rating each quarter.
Founded in St. Louis in 1906, we have branches in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and St. Charles County. In April 2015, we acquired Southern Commercial Bank, formed in 1891. In July 2016, we completed the purchase of Bremen Bank & Trust Co., founded in 1868.
Our Pillars of Success
- St. Louis is our home
- Your Success is our goal
- We build community one relationship at a time
- Demonstrate active listening and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in positive dialogue one-on-one or in a group setting, and at many different levels (customer, senior managers, peers and employees)
- Strong technical skills to perform required duties, practical in applying knowledge to assignments, and maintains expertise by keeping current with new developments and procedures, including but not limited to consumer protection laws and regulations
- Demonstrate a high-level of emotional intelligence
- Proven ability to think and act independently and the ability to work individually or as a member of a team
- Skilled at prioritizing duties, working under time constraints, handling multiple tasks, and working independently while remaining flexible to changing priorities and assignments
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Qualifications / Requirements
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in business, information technology or a business related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in managing projects is required.
- Ability to accurately enter data on a PC.
- Visual acuity sufficient to accurately review and proof read information.
- Auditory ability to use a telephone.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Able to operate general office equipment (fax, copier).
The nature of this job requires the person to be able to keep information private and confidential as the individual will be working with sensitive information. This individual will be required to travel to other locations/branches. This individual will be required to travel out of state for training and vendor meetings as requested.
Come Rise With Us!
Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available.