Senior Project Manager – Construction Commerce Bank
Location: KC Downtown Bank Building (1000 Walnut)
- Provide support in achieving the corporate goals and space management and design standards throughout the assigned markets
- Oversee space planning and design development of bank-occupied facilities within the assigned regions.
- These duties include the development of time schedules and pre-construction cost estimates in order to make alternate recommendations to allow market managers and senior management to make decisions that correspond to corporate goals/objectives
- Oversee construction project management functions among multiple, diverse projects in various markets within the assigned region, including management and selection of third party vendors
- Oversee personnel relocation management within assigned regions, including furniture purchasing, standard development and maintenance of those standards
- Regularly monitor existing space utilization within assigned regions to verify consistent compliance with developed standards. This includes regular space audits & surveys to update the VP’s master corporate space plan.
- Develop all necessary financial models related to proposed projects requiring corporate approvals
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods, etc., as required
- Manage construction projects (based upon the scope of project), including administration and approvals
- Manage the following furniture system components (based upon the scope of project): installations, replacements, reorganizations, inventory management, etc. as needed
- Develop, manage and leverage vendor relationships to lower cost outlays
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of construction project management and design (from conception to completion)
- Strong knowledge of commercial office furniture brands, components, quality and ergonomics.
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Inquisitive, agile and strong team player with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values
- Strong level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Foxit (Adobe Acrobat) and PowerPoint
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Architecture, Interior Architecture and/or Construction management related studies, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years architectural or construction related firm experience required
- Corporate construction experience preferred
- Revit or AutoCAD experience preferred
- 3D Modeling, Sketch Up or Photoshop preferred