Senior Patron Services Specialist – Full Time COCA
Reports to: Operations Manager
As a leader on the Patron Services team, this position performs and coordinates technical office and administrative support work including specific administrative support projects and operations. This person provides expert professional assistance to management staff and performs related work as required. This person provides logistic and facility maintenance support as required.
- Maintain Desk Manager training and serve as lead trainer for all Patron Services hires.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to support facility and department needs.
- Serve as Operations backup when the Operations Manager is unavailable:
- Facilitate Master Schedule meetings
- Fulfill bookings request from faculty and staff. Respond to requests sent to the Scheduler email account.
- Communicate with vendors regarding facility/maintenance issues when they arrive on service calls.
- Respond to internal service requests – schedule appropriate action as needed (ie: special cleaning requests, adjustment to HVAC temperatures, etc.)
- Schedule facility maintenance service calls with preferred vendors
- Maintain and update:
- Staff and Faculty mailboxes
- Staff extension List
- Master Vendor List
- Vendor Service Call Tracker
- Toner Order List
- Daily Report
- Lost & Found
- Order, stock and maintain office equipment and supplies (inventory weekly, order monthly). Also, work with each vendor as necessary to troubleshoot any issues.
- CINTAS – medical supplies
- ELB – maintenance supplies
- Copying Concepts – copy machines, toner
- Pitney Bowes – postage machine
- Regency and Staples – office supplies
- FedEx, UPS – shipping supplies and process
- Amazon.com – departmental supplies as needed
- Code Administrative invoices to appropriate GL account
- Complete extension and voicemail setups in Allworx phone system for new hires.
- Train all Staff new hires on administrative functions and office equipment, including but not limited to using copiers, postage machine, phones, security procedures, etc.
- Maintain/update documentation regarding office equipment and security procedures.
- Schedule temporary employees as needed
- Track Incident/Accident reports. Participate in Safety Committee
- Manage approved groups in COCA’s Art Space Initiative Program. Make bookings and schedule adjustments as needed.
- Manage COCA’s lendable equipment inventory in ActiveNet.
- Track COCA’s electric, gas, and water use through the EnergyStar Portfolio Manager and send reports to Operations Manager. Participate in COCA’s Green Team.
Qualifications / Requirements
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Must have organizational skills, able to multi-task, be self-motivated, and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Willingness to take on administrative/operational tasks as needed
- Great people skills, initiative, and enthusiasm
- Ability to lift, carry and move at least 20lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand and sit for periods of time
- Ability to navigate stairs