Senior Leadership Rotational Development Program Edward Jones
Department: Operations, Insurance Services
If you’re a graduate of a competitive MBA program, and have the desire to excel as a leader within financial services and contribute to our growth and culture, you may be the ideal candidate for the newly created Edward Jones MBA Senior Leadership Rotational Development Program.
The Senior Leadership Rotation Program is designed to infuse fresh thought from top talent directly into the leadership structure of the firm. It provides a unique combination of rotational assignments across diverse business areas, executive mentoring and extensive coaching in business and leadership competencies to prepare you to pursue increasingly significant leadership opportunities.
The 2-3 year leadership development program provides a unique opportunity to be exposed to a rich set of development experiences and make an immediate impact on our business objectives.
Service Division – 6 Months
Insurance Services – 6 Months
Mutual Fund Operations – 6 Months
Customer Accounts – 6 Months
Advisory Solutions – 6 Months
The candidate will also gain exposure to Insurance Marketing, Field Supervision, and Product Review between rotations for 1-2 weeks in St. Louis, MO
Company Bio: Edward Jones
Edward Jones is one of the nation’s fastest-growing financial services firms. We currently serve nearly 7 million clients through our network of more than 11,000 branch offices. We are seeking highly motivated, results-oriented individuals as we continue to grow and meet the needs of the long-term individual investor.
Our commitment to providing a workplace that both challenges us and rewards our associates has contributed to our inclusion in FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For 2015” in America. The firm ranked No. 6 overall in its 16th appearance on the prestigious list.
- Leading a team; providing the coaching, support, and influence
- Building relationships
- Expanding product knowledge
- Leading projects to drive efficiency
- Observing existing leaders
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor's degree and MBA or CPA required
• FINRA Series 7 or 99 required within 4 months; FINRA Series 7 required within 1 year if Series 99 obtained; FINRA Series 66 required within 1 year; other certifications may be required
• 5 or more years of significant industry experience in increasingly responsible positions
• 3 or more years of people leadership experience
• Leadership responsibility for all or a portion of a department that typically includes 25+ people, and directly responsible for at least 1 leader
• Understanding of the major functions in brokerage operations is preferred
• Must have strong learning agility to quickly learn department systems and key functions, and be very adaptable to change as rotations to new area are expected every six months
• Must have strong critical thinking, problem solving, decision making and collaborative skills
• Must have ability to assess and mitigate risks, including financial, control, service and regulatory risk and the ability to interpret and apply industry rules and regulations that impact the department's processes and systems
• May serve in a business leader capacity for technology initiatives; must be able to provide guidance and direction and demonstrate an ability to influence key decisions
- « Previous Job: Digital Content Specialist – Social Work – Administration
- » Next Job: Leadership Development Associate Program