Senior Global Benefits Consultant Lockton
As a Senior Lockton Global Benefits Consultant, you’ll be responsible for providing strategic consulting advice and services to multinational companies concerning retirement, insured benefits and compensation issues for their operations globally.
Company Bio: Lockton
Lockton is a global professional services firm with 7,500 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest insights from Lockton's experts.
A few reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- A huge emphasis on community involvement.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10-year anniversary!
As a Senior Global Consultant, you’ll be responsible for working with Producers to develop new business; leading and delivering large, strategic client engagements; and serving as strategic advisor to multinational clients concerning their retirement and broader benefits/compensation/human capital issues for their operations globally. You’ll also be asked to contribute your thought leadership to the overall development of the Global Services and Solutions business.
- Understand client needs and objectives and develop services to meet those needs.
- Partner with Lockton producers to help penetrate the local and regional market and introduce new clients and projects to the firm
- Build relationships with internal and external sources to establish credibility and trust.
- Lead and manage multiple multinational client engagements.
- Provide strategic consulting expertise in global retirement plan accounting, valuation and design.
- Provide strategic consulting expertise in global brokerage, multinational pooling, global underwriting, benchmarking and mergers & acquisitions.
- Perform technical reviews of complex retirement valuations and other work products.
- Finalize and present quality deliverables to clients.
- Establish a trusted advisor role with clients and provide consistent, superior relationship management.
- Work effectively with the team to provide consistent service.
- Demonstrate leadership ability by being able to mentor other coworkers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 10+ years of experience working on global HR benefits and compensation programs and demonstrated expertise in delivering HR consulting services to multinational organizations.
- FSA designation strongly preferred
- Proven experience managing multiple clients, timeframes and deliverables.
- Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills.
- A professional presence with polished, well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to assess varied situations and to develop the correct path forward, with confidence.
- Ability to actively listen for client concerns and to understand their objectives.
- Ability to understand complex issues and know how to resolve concerns, including when to escalate issues for resolution.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- The desire to be part of a growth team and interest in shaping the future for the Global Benefits Practice.
- Availability to travel as needed, including global travel.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.