Senior Advisor, Equity & Inclusion Youth In Need
Youth In Need’s top organizational value is safety and in the spirit of that value, we are requiring our staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to best serve children, youth and families.
Part-Time: 20-29 hours per week
Total compensation will be based upon experience and hours per week worked–$45,000-$73,000.
Company Bio: Youth In Need
Why should you want to work at YIN?
You will be part of an agency that is on the leading edge of Anti-Bias/Anti-Racism Work. Youth In Need is committed to social justice and equity. We offer a wide range of ways for Staff, Leadership, and our Board of Directors to get involved including events, dialogues, caucusing, councils, and workshops.
You’ll be part of a team that is structured on shared values. At YIN, we share a set of core values, which include: safety, strengths-based principals, quality service, transparency, accountability, diversity/equity/inclusion, and learning & improving. We are an agency built by social workers, so we encourage courageous spaces, leaning into discomfort and stretching your learning muscles. Above all, we value our community and relationships. We are a YIN Family!
You will truly change lives. Whether you’re providing front-line support to clients or working in administration, we all play an important role in keeping the mission moving forward, which in the end, impacts clients directly.
• Identify and coordinate with other agency leaders on creating and implementing Youth In Need's long-term strategy for integrating racial equity into culture and service provision.
• Provide oversight and ensure implementation of agency REDI (Racial Equity/Diversity/Inclusion) Professional Development, Education, Supports, and Caucusing.
• Coordinate with other leadership to support data disaggregation and identification of interruptions that results in reduced disparity.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience working in a non-profit setting with significant personal and/or professional experience working towards racial equity.
- Knowledge of the experiences of individuals who have targeted identities
- Must have professional experience instituting systemic change and experience working with diverse populations
- For the full job description, please email HR@YouthInNeed.org.
Please apply electronically by emailing your resume and cover letter to HR@YouthInNeed.org. No phone calls, please. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Youth In Need is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to ability, age, ancestry, color, cultural background, faith/religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, income, marital status, national origin, political belief/affiliation, pregnancy, race, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.