Retirement Services Coordinator Lockton
Lockton Retirement Services offers high-level service, expertise and experience to provide comprehensive strategies including retirement plan governance/ERISA compliance, investment management consulting, pension risk consulting and vendor management services for a variety of defined benefit and defined contribution plans. In addition, Lockton Retirement Services offers comprehensive non-qualified deferred compensation plan consulting to help employers maintain a competitive advantage in recruiting, rewarding and retaining top executive talent.
Lockton Midwest is seeking a professional and dynamic Retirement Services Coordinator to provide general administrative support to servicing needs of the Retirement Services department.
Company Bio: Lockton
Lockton is a global professional services firm with 7,500 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest insights from Lockton's experts.
A few reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- A huge emphasis on community involvement.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10-year anniversary!
- Administrative support for the Midwest Retirement Team across all offices
- Creating invoices and sending out to clients on a monthly basis
- Creation of new client agreements and amendments to current client agreements
- Submission of agreements and additional internal forms to compliance
- New account setup in Lockton’s internal systems for accounting purposes
- Tracking of new clients and fee changes as they occur
- Delivery of monthly client touchpoints to the full book of business
- Completion of Advisor RFPs (Requests for Proposals) including drafting responses to questions and working with Lockton’s design team on final deliverables.
- Completing special projects as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of direct administrative, clerical or office assistant experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook) or similar software applications
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
Please submit cover letter with resume and application.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.