Retail Digital Experience Manager Commerce Bank
The main purpose of this job is to provide overall execution of key digital engagement experiences across the full Commerce Bank footprint. This job is also instrumental in helping to engage customers through digital experiences, including CONNECT, Digital CARA, Digital Onboarding, and others.
Company Bio: Commerce Bank
How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen, and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
- Lead, mentor, and motivate team members to implement the digital engagement strategies and deliver an exceptional relationship management experience.
- Perform all necessary management functions, including hiring, developing, and coaching direct reports.
- Support Retail and Market leadership as a subject matter expert for Digital Engagement experiences and assess opportunities and gaps.
- Partner with Sales and Experience Management to align with goals and build relationships with product and marketing to ensure competitive solution set and value propositions.
- Support development of learning and communication of relationship management protocols and develop communication plans for product partner and other LOB initiatives, product updates, program changes that impact the frontline.
- Develop a disciplined approach to digital engagement efforts that accomplishes several key goals, including: creating engagement channels to enable consideration with members at critical times for their needs, deepening relationships with customers to accomplish program and financial objectives and fulfilling reporting criteria, contact frequency, and CRM use.
- Influence and strategize in conjunction with program, product, and sales management partners to serve as a key contributor on cross-functional teams to complete and project manage remaining initiatives on roadmap, and provide progress updates to management oversight committee.
- Stay abreast of top industry trends and competitor landscape to innovate programs and maintain relevance.
- Ensure adherence to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies. Ensure that customer relationships consistently meet all compliance requirements.
- Manage key digital experience programs, including: onboarding and engagement of the internal experience membership portfolio, engagement with client leveraging digital tools and serve as key stakeholder and contributor for ongoing development and continuous enhancement of the vision and execution of our digital engagement experiences.
- Work with other internal business partners to influence and grow business relationships, including: proactive outreach to clients identified by Sales & Experience management and support of Customer Care Center interactions as needed.
- Communicate decisions, priorities and relevant information to team members effectively.
- Support budget management, planning and expenditure.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Full Time, 40 hours per week.
Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Qualifications / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of the digital communications field, including knowledge of best practices.
- Ability to empathize - learn more about others, their experiences, and their needs in order to make well-informed recommendations.
- Ability to recognize relationships between concepts and take knowledge from one context in order to solve problems in another.
- Ability to continue professional development and exhibit the discipline to follow through in acquiring the necessary skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to apply discretion and sound judgement to efficiently and effectively solve problems.
- Ability to drive results and balance management of organizational risk and meeting goals of the business.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate team members and foster a positive team environment that gives way to collaboration and unified goals.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the company, clearly expressing ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years experience with digital communications and relationship building through digital channels.
- 3+ years leadership/supervisory experience.
- Retail banking and cross-channel experiences highly preferred.