Reporting Specialist Commerce Bank
The Specialist role is to provide loan collateral monitoring, loan and deposit portfolio reporting, sales and marketing support, and execution of portfolio review initiatives for new acquisition, cross-sell, profitability and retention of accounts/clients.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM.
Company Bio: Commerce Bank
Since 1906, Commerce Trust Company, a division of Commerce Bank, has been a leading provider of investment management, financial planning, trust and private banking services. Commerce Trust Company provides a full range of wealth and investment planning services to individuals and institutions. We build a comprehensive team around our client’s unique personal and financial situation, managing their wealth and helping them achieve their long-term goals. Received the 2019 Highly Commended Private Wealth Manager Over $5 Billion Award by Private Asset Management. Administers $52.7 billion in total client assets as of June 30, 2019.
- Facilitate and maintain various reporting tools to assist in loan collateral monitoring
- Assist director of private banking credit in monthly and quarterly loan portfolio reporting
- Provide deposit portfolio reporting to private banking management
- Maintain a library of sales presentations and marketing materials to assist bankers with sales campaigns
- Maintain database of internal products and competitive offerings for reference material for private bankers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
Education & Experience:
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ year data management, analysis and/or mining experience preferred
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Inquisitive, agile and strong team player with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook