Private Client Advisor Commerce Bank
The Commerce Trust Company, a division of Commerce Bank, is ranked among the top 25 investment advisors in the U.S. with over $50 billion in client assets. The Commerce Trust Company concentrates on serving individuals, families, business owners and institutions investment management needs through a combination of world class capabilities and resources, objective advice, customized solutions and unparalleled service.
The Private Client Advisor (“PCA”) is accountable for the delivery of comprehensive advice and customized wealth management solutions for our high net worth clients and families. The PCA will effectively manage a portfolio of relationships comprised of fiduciary, IRA and investment management clients, and in their role as relationship manager is accountable for the overall client experience. As a trusted advisor the PCA must develop an in depth understanding of the client’s wealth related and personal goals and coordinate the development of a comprehensive plan with the client’s professional advisors and Commerce Trust partners. In addition the PCA will leverage the expertise of internal partners and expert resources to ensure integrated delivery of investment, fiduciary, tax, estate planning and settlement, insurance, lending, credit and banking services to meet the client’s goals and objectives.
Qualifications / Requirements
College degree and professional designation such as CFP or CTFA is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of relationship management services, such as wealth transfer planning, taxation, estate planning and wealth management products and services acquired through extensive work related experience and continuing education.
- Client centric focus and desire to exceed client expectations.
- Excellent relationship management, networking and business development skills.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to expand revenue, assets and client base.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Proactive time management and prioritization skills.
- Positive attitude and works well in a team environment.
- Collaborate proactively with internal partners to identify and service unique client needs.
- Willingness to take on leadership roles as available.
- Job level and responsibilities determined by experience and qualifications of candidate.
- « Previous Job: Commerce Trust Company – Real Estate Asset Manager
- » Next Job: Specialty Healthcare Account Executive