Private Banking Support Specialist (Evergreen) Commerce Bank
How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today’s growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen, and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
Company Bio: Commerce Bank
Since 1906, Commerce Trust Company, a division of Commerce Bank, has been a leading provider of investment management, financial planning, trust, and private banking services. Commerce Trust Company provides a full range of wealth and investment planning services to individuals and institutions. We build a comprehensive team around our client’s unique personal and financial situation, managing their wealth and helping them achieve their long-term goals. Received the 2019 Highly Commended Private Wealth Manager Over $5 Billion Award by Private Asset Management. Administers $52.7 billion in total client assets as of June 30, 2019.
The Specialist role is to provide product and product line support, including product development, marketing, lifecycle management, training and execution of product/portfolio initiatives for new acquisition, cross-sell, profitability, and retention of accounts/clients.
- Partner with the credit administration team to finalize monitoring procedures and develop/maintain various reporting tools to assist in collateral monitoring.
- Utilize data mining, report design, marketing research, and data analysis to help the business make decisions with strategy development and portfolio management.
- Train team members on system functionality and expectations as needed and work with internal teams on new system enhancements while incorporating auto renewing functionality and reporting into the collateral monitoring system.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Location: Clayton.
Qualifications / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Basic familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the product management field.
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Inquisitive, agile, and a strong team player with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Associate's degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field.
- 1+ year data management, analysis, and/or mining experience.