Pharmacy Data Analyst Lockton
Company Bio: Lockton
Lockton is a global professional services firm with 7,500 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest insights from Lockton's experts.
A few reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- A huge emphasis on community involvement.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10-year anniversary!
- Manage pharmacy analytics process for prospective and existing clients including evaluation and analysis of pharmacy pricing proposals, comprehensive RFPs, diagnostic reports, and ad-hoc reporting
- Support pharmacy practice to maintain and grow scope of pharmacy consulting capacity and capabilities
- Coordinate the efforts of pharmacy analytics team members to fulfill project responsibilities
- Maintain strong relationships and communicate with vendor partners and other series pharmacy practice associates
- Correspond with account teams and clients via phone and email about ongoing operational projects
- Partner with pharmacy practice, account teams, clients and prospects on PBM contract renewal activities, repricing, savings projections, marketing (RFP) projects and pricing reconciliation audits
- Support account team on PBM implementations to ensure the best possible outcomes
- Review drafts of PBM contracts, employee pharmacy communication pieces, and other documents as needed
- Prepare written correspondence, reports, and analyses as needed
- Develop and maintain an extensive knowledge of pharmacy marketplace, pricing, specialty pharmacy trends and other pharmacy management tactics
- Support special products which may include ad-hoc queries and analytics, benchmarking exhibits, research, educational materials or other initiatives to support clients and prospect needs
- Support ongoing Lockton pharmacy data collection and reporting initiatives including troubleshooting any pharmacy data issues and working with the PBMs and carriers to resolve
- Prepare standard and ad hoc pharmacy reports and presentations for pharmacy consulting team to present to clients
- Collaboratively analyze client data to identify areas of concern and recommendations for strategies to manage pharmacy spend
- Assist with designing enhanced reporting to meet the evolving client needs
- Continuous quality improvement on processes, policies, and reporting to improve efficiency and innovation
Qualifications / Requirements
- Associates / Bachelor's degree in a Finance, analytics, and/or equivalent experience in the pharmacy/PBM industry
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with fellow associates and clients
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines required. Must be results-oriented with the ability to change priorities as needed
- Ability to interpret financial information and data to facilitate client decision making.
- Must have the ability to prepare and effectively present information both internally and externally
- Advanced proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint; MS Access and SQL experience desired
- Must have strong internal and external customer service skills, along with the ability to cultivate ongoing relationships
- Be able to exercise creative problem solving in partnership with clients, prospects, PBMs/carriers and account teams
- Potential for occasional travel
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.