Administrative Assistant Dot Foods
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Reports To: Human Resources Manager
- Schedule: Full Time, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm, schedule may vary
Company Bio: Dot Foods
As a family-owned and -operated company since 1960, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Competitive Wage: $15.56 - $23.34
- Family ownership that values employees and has a history of success
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
Your Role: You will work closely with the Human Resources Manager and Admin team on office support, assist the meeting team with meeting prep and facilitation, participate in special projects as needed, and provide backup to other administrative positions.
- Receptionist responsibilities including answering phones and front desk coverage
- Admin support to IT and Sales teams and other departments as necessary
- Coordination for group sales managers with buying group shows, exhibiting, and attendee shows
- Dictation support for Sales personnel and upper management
- Conference room, kitchen, and break room support with stocking supplies and maintaining appearance
- PowerPoint, electronic personnel file storage management, and survey creation/execution/analyzing
- Lean thinking to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
Qualifications / Requirements
We Need You To Have:
- High school diploma or general equivalency degree
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Ability to tolerate sitting and perform keyboard functions for an extended period of time
- Conscientious ability to maintain confidential company personal records
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Effective prioritization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
We’d Like You To Have:
- College degree
- Great interpersonal skills in working with employees
- Ability to work independently as well as work with other departments
- Excellent typing skills
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.
Application deadline: April 10, 2022