Leadership Development Associate Program Edward Jones
The Leadership Development Program is designed to accelerate the development of leaders in Financial Services. Qualified Candidates will ultimately be responsible for developing people, processes and systems that enhance the experience of the individual investor and ensure compliance with industry regulations. Specific areas of responsibility may include oversight and control of brokerage transactions, electronic money or asset movement, reconciliation, tax reporting, etc.
Prior leadership training and/or financial service experience is preferred as the program will further develop and strengthen leaders’ skills by providing “hands-on” opportunities to deliver results, develop people, think strategically and gain technical experience relevant in financial services. Rotational assignments, independent leadership assessments, candid feedback and mentoring from senior leaders are combined to provide participants with broad and valuable experiences in a relatively short period of time.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor's degree
• Demonstrated leadership ability, preferred prior direct leadership experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to adapt to change
• Ability to motivate others for a common goal
• Series 7 obtained within 120 days of employment - 8 week full time study program
• Series 66 obtained within 180 days of employment - 3 week full time study program directly following successful completion of Series 7