HR Business Partner – Client Strategies Group Edward Jones
To provide talent and business solutions the Firm needs to effectively serve our clients by attracting, developing, retaining and engaging an inclusive group of high-quality associates.
Company Bio: Edward Jones
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work. A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Awards and Accolades
- Edward Jones ranked No. 5 in the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 2017
- In 2016, Fortune Magazine ranked us seventh on their list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Women. The list is based, among other things, on employee benefits, flexible scheduling and work-life balance.
Fortune and Time Inc. are not affiliated with and do not endorse products or services of Edward Jones
- Provide inclusive and diverse HR business partner support to CSG Leaders and associates on human resource policies, procedures and programs
- Provide HR stewardship across multiple talent workstreams
- Execute the CSG Talent Strategy and deliverables
- Key role in Talent Council to assist leaders with important business plan initiatives in leadership development that align with CSG Talent strategy
- Provide and support analysis and insights of data for multiple HR needs within the division such as Inclusion, Workforce Planning and Compensation
- Create and maintain on-going reporting for associates in the Divisions
- Provide coaching to leaders and associates on a variety of topics
- Work with Products leaders and Home Office recruiting to support the talent needs for full and part time positions, intern and diversity hiring
- Facilitate division trimester bonus process, calibration and communications
- Work with other HR areas to communicate and deliver on key programs and initiatives Strategy, Structure and Talent reviews as well as strategic reviews for Products
- Lead change management efforts across Products and other areas of CSG as needed
- Co create Leadership Development training with COEs to develop our leaders
- Design, execute and monitor progress of Strategy-Structure-Talent (SST)
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with Human Resources emphasis or 8-10 years of equivalent work experience.
- PHR Certification a plus
- Strong understanding of core HR practices
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to document and resolve associate, leader and team issues
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- « Previous Job: Senior Communications Specialist, Internal Division Communication
- » Next Job: Open Positions