Fundraising Data Manager St. Louis Public Radio
Application Deadline: Friday, February 08, 2019
St. Louis Public Radio | 90.7 KWMU, St. Louis’ NPR member station and a service of the University of Missouri – St. Louis, is seeking an experienced, organized and creative problem solver to serve as our Fundraising Data Manager, who will manage the station’s donor database and its coordination with other integrated data systems.
We’re looking for someone who knows and loves fundraising. St. Louis Public Radio’s mission is to help people become deeply informed about the issues that affect their lives, better prepared to make decisions and more engaged in our community. The Fundraising Data Manager will further that mission through technical aptitude and a healthy sense of curiosity, along with the professional experiences in data management and fundraising that the job title asserts. Success factors for this position are the same as they are across our non-profit, member-supported organization: a great candidate will be able to work on deadline, prioritize, plan and communicate effectively.
The Fundraising Data Manager will work in the development department at STLPR and with others throughout the station to support multi-channel fundraising, stewardship efforts, events and multi-media marketing campaigns. They will also supervise data maintenance and entry standards and develop policies and procedures for donor and prospect data management and integrity. This is a mid-level position aimed at a fundraising professional who wants to work with a capable, thoughtful team. The Data Fundraising Manager job will provide ample opportunities to learn and to lead.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Substantial professional experience managing data and CRM systems in a fundraising or related setting;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Google Office suite, Adobe Acrobat and social media platforms;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Technical aptitude, forward-thinking curiosity and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage time effectively, prioritize and multitask;
- Willingness to demonstrate initiative as a team member to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines;
- Ability to quickly become proficient in the station’s donor software and other industry-related software.
Knowledge of and appreciation for public radio a plus.
St. Louis Public Radio is a service of the University of Missouri - St. Louis. In order to be considered for this position, you must visit UMSL's employment site and complete an online application. Job ID: 28281.