Education and Training Manager Diversity Awareness Partnership
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: Deliver diversity training for multiple clients per week, facilitate educational panels/forums, and assist in administrative duties to support client relationships.
Company Bio: Diversity Awareness Partnership
Diversity Awareness Partnership is a catalyst to increase awareness, facilitate engagement and provide education about diversity and inclusion.
Our vision is inclusive communities where diversity is respected and embraced, and equity is the norm.
Key programs include Diversity Training, Annual Diversity Summit, Community Forums and Collaborations, Diversity Publications, Give Respect – Get Respect anti-bias youth program, EXPLORE Career Immersion programs, Corporate Diversity Roundtables, and the DAP Connect networking program.
Diversity Training Consulting
- Conduct an average of 2-3 diversity trainings per week in the corporate, nonprofit, government
sectors, secondary education, higher education, and faith community sectors
- Assist with functions of a client’s diversity climate assessment, including designing survey, assessing
results, writing reports, and creating training based on assessment data
- Conduct outreach to potential new companies/organizations in various sectors
- Facilitate client relationship process through creation and revision of training proposals and contracts
- Facilitate educational diversity panel/forums for partner organizations
- Facilitate for DAP’s Give Respect, Get Respect program when needed
- Assist with planning and securing speakers for educational events
- Attend all major DAP fundraisers and community outreach events
- Perform other job-related activities as assigned by the Executive Director
Qualifications / Requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of diversity issues related to race, culture, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, and disability and the intersections between them
- Extensive facilitation (5-years) and public speaking experience (3-5 years)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the need to be flexible with all personality types and audiences
- Ability to facilitate virtual training sessions
- Ability to self-motivate and meet deadlines with attention to detail
- Strong organizing and planning skills
- Fast learner with the ability to multitask
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to: email@example.com
- « Previous Job: Personal Banker – East Group (Evergreen)
- » Next Job: