Data Analyst II Centene
As we work to improve health outcomes around the world, technology will play a key role. That’s why we’ve made major investments in cutting-edge technology – and in people like you. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced industry with lots of room for growth and innovation. This is a technology operation few can match in scope and none can match in impact. If you’re ready to develop and deliver solutions that can help millions of people, join Centene.
- Analyze health management programs including: data collection, validation and outcome measurement. May include:
o Financial, pharmacy, claims, provider, and member data
o IRS, CMS, HHSC, HEDIS reporting
o Internal data cleansing and data reconciliation analysis
o Trend analysis in various functional areas of health care management.
- Create and generate reports through MS-Excel, MS-Access, and SQL using Business Objects interface and direct links to core databases (ODS/EDW)
- Produce reports for and interface with senior management and internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and interpret business requirements and monitor data trends to proactively identify issues
- Execute data changes and update core systems as needed
- Handle multiple projects and timelines effectively and communicate risks and issues to manager regularly
- Assist with training lower level Data Analysts.
Qualifications / Requirements
Responsible for analytical data needs. Handle complex data requests, reports, and predictive data modeling.
Bachelor’s degree related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience or 1+ years of related IT experience, including data warehouse, coding or ETL experience. Advanced knowledge of SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- « Previous Job: Personal Banker – East Group (Evergreen)
- » Next Job: Senior Producer, On-Demand and Content Partnerships