Customer Service Representative $500 Sign-On Bonus Commerce Bank
Job Category: Grade 04
Location: 1045 Executive Pkwy, St. Louis, Missouri 63141
At Commerce Bank, our customers are at the center of all that we do! Our Customer Care Associates provide a high level of customer service and support to our customers. The Customer Care Center respond s to high volume of incoming calls and provides customers service both online and through our 24/7 customer service line. Our Customer Care Associates are trained to resolve customer inquiries on bank products, policies, regulations, and procedures via phone, live chat, or email.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an exceptional customer service experience
• Communicates effectively and confidently with customers using written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to establish quick rapport with customers, actively listen, respond promptly with correct information
• Basic ability to assess customer needs and recommend alternative products or services; refer to other departments when appropriate
• Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done.
• Can thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Can learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for customers and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values
• Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Can be flexible to work weekends.
• Is proficient in basic computer skills. Knowledge of internet functionality web/mobile a plus.
• Preferably has 1+ years call center customer service experience in financial services, retail sales or another service environment.
• High school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
Qualifications / Requirements
• 8:45am - 5:00pm - Monday - Friday e/o Saturday 8am-4pm
• 9:00am - 5:30pm - Monday - Friday e/o Saturday 8am-4pm
• 9:30am - 6:00pm - Monday - Friday e/o Saturday 8am-4pm
• (CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE) 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, every other Saturday or Sunday (3:30 pm - midnight) eligible for shift differential
• 8:45am - 5:00pm - Monday & Friday 8:45am - 2:45pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday e/o Saturday 8:45am - 2:45pm
• 8:45am - 5:00pm - Monday & Friday 11:00am - 5:00pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday e/o Saturday 8:45am - 2:45pm
• 9:00am - 5:30pm - Monday & Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday e/o Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm
• 9:00am - 5:30pm - Monday & Friday 11:30am - 5:30pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday e/o Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm
• 9:30am - 6:00pm - Monday & Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday e/o Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
• 9:30am - 6:00pm - Monday & Friday Noon - 6:00pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday e/o Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
How we will support you:
• Training and one-on-one coaching from our Leadership team who is invested in your success.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills
• Building your career through our defined career path or by exploring new opportunities.
• Continuous learning opportunities, such as core banking products, services, processes and Commerce culture (EDGE) concepts.
• Growing your network to maximize your professional and personal development through our employee resource groups.
What we offer:
• Benefits-Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• 401(k) and retirement education resources
• Flexible schedules
• Paid banking holidays, vacation, sick and personal time
• Employee discounts and tuition reimbursement
• Shift differential for evening schedules
• Pay differential for proven Spanish/English speaking bilingual associates
• Paid training 4-6 weeks (must be able to attend)
The Customer Care Associate is eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus with an initial payment of $300 as of start date and $200 to be paid after 3 months of service; on applications received before August 31, 2021.