Customer Care Associate Part Time $500 Sign-On Bonus Commerce Bank
Job Category: Grade 04
Location: 1045 Executive Pkwy, St. Louis, Missouri 63141
At Commerce Bank, our customers are at the center of all that we do! Our Customer Care Associates provide a high level of customer service and support to our customers. The Customer Care Center responds to high volume of incoming calls and provides customers service both online and through our 24/7 customer service line. Our Customer Care Associates are trained to resolve customer inquiries on bank products, policies, regulations, and procedures via phone, live chat, or email.
We are looking for someone who:
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an exceptional customer service experience
• Communicates effectively and confidently with customers using written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to establish quick rapport with customers, actively listen, respond promptly with correct information
• Basic ability to assess customer needs and recommend alternative products or services; refer to other departments when
• Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done.
• Can thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Can learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for customers and the bank, adhering to all
applicable laws and regulations.
• Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned
with our culture and Core Values
• Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Can be flexible to work weekends.
• Is proficient in basic computer skills. Knowledge of internet functionality web/mobile a plus.
• Preferably has 1+ years call center customer service experience in financial services, retail sales or another service environment.
• High school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
Qualifications / Requirements
• 8:45 am - 5:00 pm – Monday & Friday, 8:45 am - 2:45 pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday e/o Saturday 8:45 am - 2:45 pm
• 8:45 am - 5:00 pm – Monday & Friday, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday e/o Saturday 8:45 am - 2:45 pm
• 9:00 am - 5:30 pm – Monday & Friday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday e/o Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
• 9:00 am - 5:30 pm – Monday & Friday, 11:30 am - 5:30 pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday e/o Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
• 9:30 am - 6:00 pm – Monday & Friday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday e/o Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
• 9:30 am - 6:00 pm – Monday & Friday, Noon - 6:00 pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday e/o Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
• (Must be able to Train FT M - F 8-4:30)
How we will support you:
• Training and one-on-one coaching from our Leadership team who is invested in your success.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills
• Building your career through our defined career path or by exploring new opportunities.
• Continuous learning opportunities, such as core banking products, services, processes and Commerce culture (EDGE) concepts.
• Growing your network to maximize your professional and personal development through our employee resource groups.
What we offer:
• 401(k) and retirement education resources
• Flexible schedules
• Paid banking holidays, vacation, sick and personal time
• Employee discounts and tuition reimbursement
• Shift differential for evening schedules
• Pay differential for proven Spanish/English speaking bilingual associates
• Paid training 4-6 weeks (must be able to attend)
*The Customer Care Associate is eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus with an initial payment of $300 as of start date and $200 to
be paid after 3 months of service; on applications received before August 31, 2021.*