Customer Care Associate (Evergreen) Commerce Bank
Customer Care Associate- Creve Coeur (Full Time)
Location: 1045 Executive Pkwy, St. Louis, Missouri 63141
Company Bio: Commerce Bank
Super Community bank
At Commerce Bank, our customers are at the center of all that we do. And we do a lot, from helping families plan for their future to giving businesses more room to grow. We get excited about people’s goals almost as excited as they do. Fortunately, we have over 150 years of experience and many strong, established products to back us up. From Bloomington, Illinois to Denver, Colorado, and at 184 branches in between, we serve individuals, families, businesses and communities at the local branch, the ATM, online and through our 24/7 customer service line.
Overview of Opportunity:
This Customer Service Associate position provides a high level of customer service and support to our customers. They are trained to resolve customer inquiries on bank products, policies, regulations, and procedures via phone, live chat, or email.
How we’ll support you:
- Training and one-on-one coaching from our Leadership team who is invested in your success.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills.
- Building your career through our defined career path or by exploring new opportunities.
- Continuous learning opportunities, such as core banking products, services, processes and Commerce culture(EDGE) concepts.
- Growing your network to maximize your professional and personal development through our employee resource groups.
What we offer:
- Benefits-Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) and retirement education resources
- Flexible schedules
- Paid banking holidays, vacation, sick and personal time
- Employee discounts and tuition reimbursement
- Shift differential for evening schedules
- Pay differential for proven Spanish/English speaking bilingual associates
- Paid training 4-6 weeks (must be able to attend)
1st Shift: Monday - Friday (shift starting and end time flexibility between 10:30 am - 8:00 pm), every other Saturday (8am -4 pm)
(CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE) 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, every other Saturday or Sunday (3:30 pm - midnight) eligible for shift differential
Qualifications / Requirements
We are looking for someone who:
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an exceptional customer service experience
- Communicates effectively and confidently with customers using written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done.
- Can thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Can learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for customers and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Can be flexible to work weekends. This position requires some traditional and non-traditional holidays.
- Is proficient in basic computer skills. Knowledge of internet functionality web/mobile a plus.
- Strives for Excellence and values diversity
- Preferably has 1+ years customer service experience in financial services, retail sales or another service environment.
- Possesses High School Diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience. Some college preferred.