Corporate Recruiter – IT Dot Foods
Location: Mt. Sterling, IL or St. Louis, MO
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: IT Recruiting & Training Manager
Application Deadline: June 5, 2019
Your Role: Coordinates recruiting and staffing efforts to recruit and hire talented individuals into IT roles
Company Bio: Dot Foods
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 57 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
• A friendly working environment
• Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
• Significant advancement opportunities
• Attend hiring events and campus career fairs
• Manages relationships with various hiring, recruiting, and human resources outside vendors.
• Coordinates the hiring process for all technical positions with a focus on reducing days-to-hire and eliminating bias from the hiring process.
• Coordinates and develops college internship and local high school programs in order to build future talent.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers including members of local universities, technology user groups, internal hiring managers, etc.
• Proactive searches for qualified external candidates through various methods, including a strong social media presence
• Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
• Travel – Occasional travel to attend career fairs, college visits, etc. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
• Flexible schedule needed at times in order to meet the demands of the job.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Dot Foods experience.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs.
We’d Like You To Have:
• Prior recruiting or HR experience.
• Ability to work across all departments, locations, and levels within the organization.
• Ability to lead in a team environment.
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.