Commercial Loan Servicing Representative Commerce Bank
Location: KC Downtown 811 Main (825 Main)
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to use your transferrable skills in a Loan Operations role, this is the position for you. No experience in banking or commercial lending required. We will train the right candidates.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide back-office support for Commercial banking, Business banking and a variety of Specialty Lending products. The processor will monitor & review commercial loan documents to ensure collateral perfection complies with regulatory requirements and Bank policy. Additional responsibilities include providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers as well as participation in special projects as assigned. Responsibilities may vary depending on the role you are assigned within the department.
Time Type: Full time
- Log, file and monitor collateral documents. Record appropriate documents with county, state, and federal offices to post liens.
- Manage incoming documentation proving legal compliance and execution, insurance, lien position and borrowing authority.
- Communicate with lending officers on required documentation, exception & release processing.
- Research files for Loan Servicing Reviews, Compliance, and Legal Departments as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and understand loan and/or legal documents
- Ability to become comfortable with commercial Loan documentation, compliance, and credit policies to monitor ongoing documentation needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment with exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Inquisitive, agile, and a strong team player with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Associate’s degree in Business or Finance preferred
- 1+ year commercial or consumer loan document preparation or related experience required
** This position will be be flexible/hybrid after the initial training period
- « Previous Job: Bank Operations Specialist
- » Next Job: Customer Service Representative – Early Collections (Hybrid)