Brokerage Financial Advisor Commerce Bank
Job Category: Grade 08
Location: 8000 Forsyth, St. Louis, Missouri 63105
How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today’s growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
Commerce Brokerage Service, Inc. is a subsidiary of Commerce Bank and a full-service brokerage and advisory firm. For over 30 years, Commerce Brokerage Financial Advisors have been committed to working with clients to help them realize their dreams and reach their financial goals. We are currently seeking a motivated and customer-focused individual for a Financial Advisor opportunity supporting our Kirkwood and Webster Groves markets.
Why join Commerce Brokerage Services as a Financial Advisor?
1) You will manage an existing client book of business, with recurring revenue
2) You will partner with Commerce Bank’s employees at the Kirkwood and Webster branches to generate new business opportunities
3) You have full access to market directly to and call on Commerce Bank customers to introduce your planning, investment and insurance services
4) You will be supported by a dedicated team of licensed sales assistants
5) You will leverage digital tools to enhance your client’s experience, including MoneyGuidePro, eSignature and SalesForce
Qualifications / Requirements
Education / Experience/Education:
College degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
Candidates must possess FINRA Series 7 & 66 and Life & Health licenses with no negative marks on your CRD.
Time Type: Full time