Benefits/Pension Administrative Coordinator Olin Corporation
Olin Corporation is hiring a Benefits/Pension Administrative Coordinator to be located at the Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO (St. Louis area). The Benefits/Pension Administrative Coordinator is a member of the Corporate HR team.
Company Bio: Olin Corporation
Olin Corporation is a leading vertically-integrated global manufacturer of chemical products and a leading U.S. manufacturer of ammunition. Olin is the world’s leading producer of chlor alkali products and vinyls, the number one supplier of epoxy materials, the number one global seller of membrane caustic soda and chlorinated organics and the number one North American seller of chlorine, bleach and hydrochloric acid. Winchester's principal manufacturing facilities produce and distribute sporting ammunition, law enforcement ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components and industrial cartridges.
- Process payments from the pension trust, health and welfare vendors and other departmental expenses.
- Collect, review and coordinate retirement applications and supporting documents for accuracy and completion; scan and forward documents to Pension Administrators for processing.
- Update retiree records for administrative changes.
- Notify vested employees and former employees of defined benefit commencement eligibility and provide required retirement paperwork.
- Process administrative form requests for retirees.
- Process health care, dental and insurance plan invoices.
- Provide general administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office:
- Greeting and assisting visitors
- Routing phone calls to appropriate party
- Collecting and distributing mail
- Processing department mailings
- Ordering office supplies
- Maintain confidential department records in accordance with the record retention schedule
- Scheduling meetings and events
- Coordinating and scheduling travel
- Expense report preparation
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Occasional overtime required.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an administrative assistant with experience in one of the following functions: payroll, accounting, benefits, or pension.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- SAP, Kronos and PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Professional demeanor and ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstration of customer focus, planning and aligning, resourcefulness, driving results, and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy, self-regulation, and follow through abilities.
Note: This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
*Degree must be from a school that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Secretary of Education of the U.S. Department of Education or equivalent program from an international university.
Olin is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.