Benefit Analyst Lockton Companies
Lockton is hiring Benefit Analysts to join our People Solutions team.
In this role, you will participate in an extensive onboarding and training program, intended to immerse you into the benefits consulting industry. You will be embedded in teams, quickly impacting the delivery of health and benefit solutions to clients, all while becoming integrated into our caring and diverse culture. This is a foundational role, intended to promote growth and accelerate career pathing within the teams and organization.
Business unit: Midwest Series
Job type: Standard
Company Bio: Lockton Companies
Lockton is the largest privately held independent insurance brokerage in the world. Since 1966, our independence has allowed us to serve our clients, take care of our people and give back to our communities. As such, our 10,000+ Associates doing business in over 100 countries are empowered to do what’s right every day.
At Lockton, we believe in the power of all people. You belong at Lockton.
- Work as part of a team to deliver consulting advice to in your assigned book of business
- Support Account Managers with day-to-day client service, project management, and issue resolution
- Acquire apply health and benefits knowledge and consulting skills
- Build client/vendor relationships and presentations skills
- Collect, analyze, prepare information to support client deliverables
- Learn to interpret information and data that impacts client decisions
- Build and execute on clients’ employee communication initiatives
Qualifications / Requirements
- Status as a currently enrolled student, scheduled to graduate in 2024, or comparable years of corporate experience
- Preferred majors are business, insurance, marketing, finance, statistics, or health sciences, however, all majors are encouraged to apply
- Strong customer service, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Experience working in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Legal right to work in the United States