Audience & System Services Coordinator COCA
The position of Audience & System Services Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and performing operational support for all of COCA Production’s Front of House, Rentals, and Special Events needs and functions. Administrative excellence in terms of processes and procedures will provide a foundation of success.
This position also coordinates Information Technology support across the organization. This role provides valuable contributions to the organization by working closely with the Operations team to handle any and all IT related tasks efficiently and with precision. The role will serve as liaison between COCA’s IT Management Firm and COCA end users ensuring excellent customer service and completion of technology initiatives.
Salary Range: $36,000 – 40,000
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Front of House & Box Office Support:
- Provide excellent patron experience for all productions and events, by interacting with guests in a friendly, helpful, and positive way.
- Provide a clean and safe environment for all theatre visitors, including those with mobility or accessibility limitations. Ensure theatre house and event spaces are free of hazards and emergency egress routes are clear prior to the start of any production or rental event.
- Provide leadership in emergencies, including fire alarm and inclement weather warnings.
- Respond to Box Office emails and voicemails, and maintain Box Office voicemail event listing.
- Schedule and lead building tours with potential rental clients.
- Assist in recruiting, training, and supervising Box Office Staff, House Managers, and Ushers.
- Document Front of House staff training including: customer service, emergency preparedness and health, safety, and security training. Update training documents as needed.
- Assist with annual volunteer appreciation event for ushers.
- Coordinate timelines for rental events and COCA Presents performances with internal staff and external clients.
- Maintain ticket-scanning equipment, hearing impaired devices, and walkie-talkies for communicating with Stage Manager.
- Assist in programming COCA Presents series and individual ticketed events in Tessitura software
- Process ticket orders, ticket exchanges, comp requests, and ticket voucher requests.
- Respond to Rental’s emails and voicemails and answer questions regarding pricing and availability.
- Facilitate requests for front of house setups, including but not limited to: relocation of lobby furniture, tables for programs and marketing materials and production specific displays.
- Act as Front of House leadership in absence of Audience Services & Rentals Manager.
- Serve as onsite lead for Rental events, as needed.
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact between COCA’s end users and COCA’s IT management company. Submit help tickets, track progress, and schedule on-site service calls as needed.
- Serve as point of contact for Apple consultant to coordinate servicing and maintenance of Mac environment (including 50 iPads).
- Provide baseline hardware/software troubleshooting for COCA end users (i.e. – connect computer to a printer, set up equipment for virtual programming and events, set up Outlook email signatures, set automatic replies, etc.).
- Create and publish Zoom links for virtual programming and events.
- Maintain inventory of IT equipment, including, but not limited to: iPads, MacBooks, HP Computers, printers and studio streaming equipment.
- Creation and maintenance of IT documentation, including inventory lists and “how-to” guides/training materials for basic functions.
- Coordinate new user setups for COCA new hires. Submit help tickets to create new email accounts and user logins, and assign new users equipment from COCA’s inventory.
- Provide technology orientation to new hires.
- Work with Director of Facilities & Operations to develop and track technology budgets.
- Project manage system and information technology initiatives, as assigned.
- Other system and information technology coordination, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
Education and/ or Qualifications:
- 1-2 years Box Office, Front of House, and/or Event Management experience required
- 1-2 years IT support experience required.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook, required.
- Proficiency with Apple Operating Systems, specifically iPads, preferred.
- Experience with Tessitura software preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to take on administrative/operational tasks as needed
- Great people skills, initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once/multitask
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on a team, and with internal and external clients
- Ability to adapt to change; creative problem-solving skills
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs
- Ability to circulate around building
- Ability to sit for periods of time
- Must have manual dexterity to operate computer keyboard and standard office equipment
- Nights and Weekend hours may be required, depending on the needs of COCA Productions or rentals.
COCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at COCA are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. COCA is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity, and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment. COCA complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.