Associate Inventory Supply Chain Manager Dot Foods
Location: Mt Sterling, IL
Reports To: Replenishment Manager
Your Role: Manage inventory within established product lines building experience, designed to prepare for the Inventory Supply Chain Manager position.
Company Bio: Dot Foods
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company since 1960, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- A friendly working environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.
- Manages and disposes of product that is not moving effectively through the replenishment system or meeting obsolete expense and overstock goals.
- Manages the stock status of items at all Dot locations based on established criteria.
- Serves as the key contact for Dot customer service regarding product issues including availability, communication of supplier-related issues, and follow-up on service level concerns.
- Executes the appropriate fair share and priority allocation of products during stock-out and reservation/allocation.
- Participates on select replenishment department committees including service level, turns, obsolete, and deeper drive committees.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel to suppliers, other company locations or off-site meetings and trainings. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
Qualifications / Requirements
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to conduct data analysis to identify issues and solve problems.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Utilize numerical reasoning to complete job tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We’d Like You To Have:
- Ability to maintain composure and productivity in a highly stressful environment.