Associate Attorney Drury Hotels
Rise. Shine. Practice law happy.
As experts in the laws impacting the hospitality industry, Drury Hotels Company’s Legal Department supports our vision, core values and goals by providing excellent, creative, and timely legal advice.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Expect to be appreciated for who you are and recognized for what you do. Smiles included. As part of Drury Hotels Legal Department, you will:
- Tackle important challenges in hospitality law while serving one of the country’s most respected hotel companies.
- Create innovative solutions while handling complex and diverse legal matters in a positive and collaborative environment.
- Work for a company that values the role legal plays in supporting the organization’s mission.
You will provide expert legal advice across diverse areas of hospitality law, including innkeeper laws, guest and data privacy law, and state and local liquor laws.
You will provide compliance counsel, which will include working on cross-functional teams with leaders in hotel management, risk management, property maintenance, and information technology.
You will negotiate, draft and revise commercial contracts, including complex, company-wide contracts, master service agreements and sale and vendor contracts.
You will also oversee the provision of legal services by outside counsel and will enhance the quality and value of their work by providing insight on Drury’s business, mission and culture.
Qualifications / Requirements
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
- A positive, can-do attitude required.
- A J.D. from an accredited university required.
- Current member of a State Bar, required. Missouri preferred.
- Minimum of three years practicing corporate law required.
- Experience representing hotels, restaurants, food and beverage companies or other hospitality industry clients is preferred.
Drury Hotels Company is a Missouri-based, family-owned and operated hotel system with more than 150 hotels in 25 states. Founded in 1973, Drury Hotels has been recognized by the J.D. Power 2018 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM, earning the award for “Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains.” 2018 marked the 13th consecutive year Drury received this award.
- « Previous Job: Senior Internal Auditor
- » Next Job: Digital Content Specialist – Social Work – Administration