Advancement Specialist Memory Care Home Solutions
The Advancement Specialist provides administrative support to the Executive Director and the Advancement Team. This position has the responsibility of overseeing administrative details regarding donor data and acknowledgments, special fundraising events, and all other departmental functions. The position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to interact with high-net-worth individuals, time management, organization, and attention to detail. This position reports to the Director of Advancement.
Company Bio: Memory Care Home Solutions
Memory Care Home Solutions is a non-profit organization that exists to extend and improve quality time at home for families caring for loved ones with memory loss, dementia or Alzheimer’s disease through an intervention that combines in-home training and occupational therapy as well as follow-up family conference calls. It is a dynamic, forward-thinking non-profit poised to expand in exciting ways.
Data Management and Organizational Systems
- Open office mail and send daily income email to Leadership Team
- Enter daily income in donor management system
- Responsible for all data entry from the Advancement Department and Executive Director’s office (includes new contacts, meeting notes, communications)
- Pull reports, aggregate data and presentation information for use by the Executive Director or Director of Advancement
- Assist Operations Specialists in monthly reconciliation of donor management software
- Acknowledge all gifts within 3 days – including in-kind gifts.
- Responsible for ordering and/or delivering all gifts (Thank you, Sympathy, etc.) for donors and Board members
- Provide support to Advancement Manager for gala and event activities
- Acknowledge staff birthdays/anniversaries
Miscellaneous Departmental and Organization Support
- Manage Advancement Department supplies including direct mail items and branded products
- Answer door and phones
- Conduct research or synthesize articles
- Schedule meetings and phone calls as needed
- Make travel arrangements
- Order food and set up for Executive Director and Departmental meetings
- Run errands for the Executive Director and Advancement Department
- Make copies, scan and fax documents as needed
- Submit PTO, reimbursements, and other administrative paperwork for Executive Director
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, and Access.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
- Experience supporting senior-level directors in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Salary Range for the Advancement Specialist is $15 -$17 per hour.
TO APPLY: PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org