Account Specialist Lockton
Lockton St. Louis is currently seeking an Account Specialist to provide our Risk Practice with technical support by processing certificates of insurance and auto ID cards on a daily basis, during renewal and new business onboarding process. The account specialist will also assist the unit in other technical and clerical duties as assigned.
Company Bio: Lockton
Lockton is a global professional services firm with 7,500 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest insights from Lockton's experts.
A few reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- A huge emphasis on community involvement.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10-year anniversary!
Assist in the renewal or new business process by:
- Completing certificates as required
- Preparing auto ID cards for each unit
- Fulfill daily certificate requests as required for each client following Lockton’s quality procedures to ensure compliance
- Save all general correspondence electronically
- Create and distribute auto identification cards
- Obtain flood determinations as needed for insured locations
- Deliver Workers’ Compensation posting notices, as directed by the team, to ensure their compliance with states’ rules and regulation
- Prepare written correspondence and make calls to certificate holders and/or clients as needed, in a timely professional manner
- Make a positive contribution to client satisfaction and constantly strive to improve service to the clients
- Communicate in a positive manner to contribute to a cohesive, pleasant work environment
- Protect the confidentiality of information learned by performing the duties of the position
- Handle special projects as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) or similar software applications
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Willingness to expand knowledge and effectiveness in insurance industry by successful completion of extended insurance education beyond continuing education requirements for licensing
- Firm, fluent grasp of English language with above average verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with Associates at all levels of responsibility
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.
- « Previous Job: Assistant Bank Examiners and Experienced Bank Examiners
- » Next Job: Account Administrator