Account Manager Lockton
Lockton St. Louis is seeking an Account Manager to provide overall support to the Account Executive on an assigned book of P&C healthcare business. As an Account Manager, you’ll be helping lead a dynamic client-facing team. Collaboration and a willingness to support your colleagues are imperative, as is a true love for building and nurturing relationships, both internal and external.
We’re looking for candidates who excel at multi-tasking, adapting to change and working on tight deadlines to meet our clients’ needs. We’re also looking for entrepreneurial spirit – these people are the heart of Lockton. Account Manager candidates should be eager to learn and grow within the company.
Company Bio: Lockton
Lockton is a global professional services firm with 7,500 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest insights from Lockton's experts.
A few reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- A huge emphasis on community involvement.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10-year anniversary!
- The Account Manager will service healthcare accounts as follows:
- Handle daily client service needs
- Support AE in service plan & stewardship
- Marketing of designated coverages
- Provide medical professional liability expertise
- Handle related property/casualty coverages for our healthcare clients
- Data management
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3-5 years of prior brokerage experience with National Accounts
- Must have experience with medical professional liability and malpractice with experience in commercial lines
- A full working knowledge of commercial insurance and risk management solutions for complex national accounts
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to explain complex numbers to others
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Excellent presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective relationship with internal and external customers
- Please submit cover letter with resume and application.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.