Account Manager Lockton
Lockton’s Midwest Risk Management team is currently seeking an Account Manager (AM) to support the marketing and servicing of large commercial property accounts. This AM will provide technical service in support of Account Executives to help implement client strategy throughout the renewal cycle. The team is made up of highly skilled individuals focused on developing in-depth, collaborative relationships with clients. Our clients value the service we have to offer and rely heavily on their Lockton property team for data analysis, advice, and troubleshooting.
Company Bio: Lockton
Lockton is a global professional services firm with 7,500 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest insights from Lockton's experts.
A few reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- A huge emphasis on community involvement.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10-year anniversary!
- Prepare client exposure requests
- Analyze exposure changes and understand their impact on the program
- Natural Catastrophe modeling
- Prepare market submissions
- Attend both internal and external pre-renewal meetings
- Assist AE in marketing efforts with insurers
- Check quotes, binders, and policies
- Attend client proposal meetings along with AE
- Premium allocations
- Post-renewal close out, including billing and binder instructions
- Verify premium bearing endorsements
- Monitor service plan
- Monitor Account Administrator (AA) activity
- Mentor AA
- Obtain premium finance quotes
- Manage action items list and keep activities current with support of AA
- Maintain strong working relationships with producers, clients and markets
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience in insurance with brokerage firm/agency strongly preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience supporting the marketing and servicing of property and/or casualty accounts required
- General understanding of risk management concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business related program or equivalent education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines
Please submit cover letter with application.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.