Account Administrator Lockton
The Senior Account Specialist is responsible for providing technical support on assigned accounts under the general guidance of the unit manager. Will support the unit by performing the essential duties of the position as outlined below.
Company Bio: Lockton
Lockton is a global professional services firm with 7,500 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest insights from Lockton's experts.
A few reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- A huge emphasis on community involvement.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10-year anniversary!
- Set up new clients in Client Master, Nexsure, and ImageRight.
- Set up annual ImageRight files for assigned accounts.
- Create new exposure template or flip from existing exposure workbook; update formatting for new term.
- Pull loss runs and create loss summary including large loss detailed breakout.
- Update statement of value with flood zones for all locations. Update wind and earthquake zones at account executive direction.
- Schedule internal pre-renewal meeting. Consult with account executive on invitees, timing, and venue.
- Close out open endorsements.
- Use loss runs for loss forecasting needs, if applicable.
- Update Nexsure with NI/entities per client renewal updates.
- Order experience mod — compare to expiring, advise both account manager and account executive of any change.
- Pull expiring QA coverage workbooks, along with new carriers, as quotes arrive for comparison.
- Review provisions in account specialist certificate holder reports that must be endorsed to policies.
- Send copies of proposal docs to unit manager/account executive.
- Premium finance quotes, if applicable.
- Issue invoices and surplus lines filings.
- Send carrier invoices to accounting.
- Update Nexsure to reflect accurate account team assignments.
- Prepare binders.
- Create/update/send program graphic (include LFS) per account manager instructions.
- Create claims kit and send to claims Associate.
- Email renewal deliverables to client.
- Forward underlying binders to Excess carrier(s).
- Workers’ Compensation posting notices to account specialist.
- Track policy receipts and update shared policy tracker.
- Check policies for assigned accounts in accordance with company procedures.
- Follow-up on open endorsements and update annualization tracker and historical premium summary.
- Set audit followup for 60 days post expiration as applicable.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant insurance experience.
- General understanding of Commercial Property/Casualty coverages.
- At least one+ year(s) of company or agency experience in commercial insurance services.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) or similar software applications.
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Willingness to expand knowledge and effectiveness in insurance industry by successful completion of extended insurance education beyond continuing education requirements for licensing.
- Firm, fluent grasp of English language with above average verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with Associates at all levels of responsibility
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.