2021 marks the 20-year anniversary of Diversity Awareness Partnership’s founding as a catalyst to increase awareness, facilitate engagement and provide education about diversity and inclusion. Although we could never have imagined the circumstances under which we would be celebrating this milestone, it means the world to the DAP Team that our community has continued to make change, forge connections, and support one another throughout this profoundly challenging time. Thank you for your crucial efforts, and we hope that you will take a moment to explore this page dedicated to the initiatives we have undertaken together through the past two decades to the present day, in pursuit of a more inclusive world for all.
DAP has played an integral role in raising awareness throughout our 20 years of collaboration.
- Direct actions and events in St. Louis & beyond
- Observances of 25 different religious traditions
- Mental health
- Inclusive workplace practices and strategies for individual allyship & advocacy
- Politics in the workplace, voting procedures, & civic engagement
- Disability Employment Awareness Month & accessibility
- Implicit bias concerning race, multiculturalism, ability status, religion, age, gender, and sexual orientation
- Black History Month & Black-Owned Business Month
- COVID-19 resources, inequities, & community health
- Pride Month & LGBTQ2IA+ History Month
- Indigenous People’s Day and Indigenous rights
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Small businesses and organizations in the St. Louis region
- Systematic & institutional racism and white supremacy culture
- Intersectionality and movements for collective liberation
We continue this work so that our shared vision of inclusive communities where diversity is respected and embraced, and equity is the norm, can be a reality.
Thank you for your unwavering kindness. We look forward to the decades to come.
You can help DAP continue to foster equity in our region through 2021 & beyond by making a donation to support our anti-bias programs & initiatives. You can also follow us on social media and subscribe to our monthly newsletter through our homepage!
Click Here to Donate