Fundraising Data Manager St. Louis Public Radio
St. Louis Public Radio | 90.7 KWMU, St. Louis’ NPR station, is seeking an enthusiastic, highly organized and creative problem solver to serve as our Fundraising Data Manager, who will manage STLPR’s donor database and its coordination with other integrated data systems.
An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of data management and fundraising, will demonstrate technical aptitude and curiosity, and will thrive on problem solving, organization and seeking creative solutions. They’ll work well on deadline and be an excellent communicator and planner. The abilities to multitask, prioritize, and give attention to detail to are essential.
The Fundraising Data Manager works with development staff and others across the organization to support multi-channel fundraising, stewardship, event and marketing campaigns (including mail, telemarketing, email, events, and digital), supervises data maintenance and entry standards, runs reports and provides analysis, and develops policies and procedures for donor and prospect data management and integrity. If you are organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about data, we’d love to meet you!
Application Deadline: Friday, November 16, 2018
- Managing donor database (Allegiance) and coordinating integration with related systems such as Emma and University Advancement;
- Supervising gift processing, data entry, and maintenance standards, and training staff on those standards;
- Serving as primary liaison for STLPR’s donor database, which includes owning policies and procedures across the board related to donor and prospect data, performing back-end maintenance, assisting with audits, gift processing, and reconciliation, and working with digital department staff to ensure integrity of development data in the organization’s other digital systems;
- Executing complex queries and preparing reports, producing routine system outputs like pledge reminders and gift acknowledgements, and creating pledge pages and registration forms online;
- Providing and documenting instances of front line customer service to donors and prospects;
- Participating in and assisting with fundraising and outreach activities.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proven track record of managing data and CRM systems in a fundraising or related setting;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Google Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and social media platforms;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Technical aptitude, forward-thinking curiosity, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage time effectively, prioritize, and multitask;
- Demonstrate initiative as a team member to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines;
- Ability to quickly become proficient in donor software and other industry-related software.
Knowledge of and appreciation for public radio a plus.
St. Louis Public Radio is a service of the University of Missouri - St. Louis. In order to be considered for this position, you must visit UMSL's employment site and complete an online application. Job ID: 28281.